The German scouts invite you to the international collectors’ meeting at the scout castle Rieneck from June 2nd to 4th, 2023.The castle was built in the 12th century and is now a modern youth hostel. And it is the center of the VCP (Association of Christian Girl Scouts and Girl Scouts). It lies on the edge of the Spessart forest area and close to the Franconian wine region. The castle grounds also have a well-developed campsite.The overnight prices for adults start at €42.00 plus full board. You can find comprehensive information about the castle on the website www.burg-rieneck.de. The city of Rieneck can be reached from Frankfurt Airport, 106 km, via Gemünden to Rieneck, by train/bus or by car.
- Exhibition of German scout costumes and badges
- Demonstration of making and handling branding irons
- Large collection of belt buckles
- Exhibition of international book editions of “Scouting for Boys”
- Report on the first German scout stamp
- Letters and postcards from the World Jamborees
- Scout mail service in Warsaw Uprising 1944, from France, Belgium, Netherlands
- Caricatures of Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts
And a lot of your badge duplicates for swapping, please be prepared!
Please send you registration online: www.wsgcm2023.de